Ubud Villa Pucuk
Villa Pucuk is accessed through a charming Balinese entrance which lures you on to your own private pool with lava stone surrounds. Perched on top of a ravine with dramatic views of the valley below, it gives you a real feeling of being part of the Ubud environment.
Completing the picture, "veranda style" living downstairs comprises of a fully functioning kitchen and TV nook. A turned wooden spiral staircase entices you up to a balcony with an ornately carved Daybed. The doors draw you into a generous sized, split level air-conditioned bedroom with four poster King size bed and en-suite marble bathroom. You can lay in bed and immerse yourself in the panorama of the verdant Ubud valley.
Note: Villa Pucuk and Villa Melati have a secret stairway connecting each villa. Ideal for two couples, a traveling group or family wanting to share their serenity in beautiful Ubud. When tenanted separately, the connecting Balinese door is locked.
Please click on photo to view larger image.
Villa amenities Include:
- Private horizon edge salt water pool / Poolside beds / Outdoor table and chairs
- Upstairs balcony with daybed
- King size Four Poster Bed / Built in wardrobe
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fan in bedroom
- Ceiling fans in living areas
- 32” LCD TV & DVD Player (bedroom and living area)
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Wireless internet connection
- PABX on both levels
- Indoor marble bathroom / Hot & cold water
- Professional Hairdryer
- Water Dispenser (Hot / cold water)
- Fully functional kitchen: Fridge / Gas Hotplate / Microwave / Kettle
- Continental or American breakfast included
- Room Service and Resident Chef
Come and enjoy Ubud with us. Experience a cultural and magical place. Only at Bidadari can we provide an exquisite accommodation/villa experience in Ubud, Bali.
To view more images of Villa Pucuk please 'click here'
We at Bidadari Private Villas and Retreat can offer you some fantastic package